After the firmware update the Gira Logic Module is protected by a device password. The password is "device". Please change the device password during configuration.
- Room divider controller module converted from 1-bit input to variable.
- The dimming function can now also be processed, for example.
- Persistent storage of data points
- Internal communication between multiple devices, e.g. to exchange values between Gira L1 and Gira X1 via Ethernet
- The "Read at device start" parameter has been added to the "Input" logic module to handle the read operation for a data point separately in the logic.
- KNX data point types have been translated into German.
- Properties in the data points and functions area appear with different sequences.
- Incorrect evaluation of the data point type scene DPT 18.001 in the logic.
- Logic modules controller does not work with variable data points.
- Position of sun logic module (1.2.57)
Execution of the logic module even if other inputs are set as the trigger.
- Staircase lighting logic module (1.2.60)
The error, which caused the logic module to crash if the warning signal was activated but no warming period was defined, has been fixed.
- PID controller logic module (1.2.61)
The calculation of the differential factor was not inverted correctly, which led to the result being amplified instead of dampened.
- PI controller, PID controller, heating/cooling controller logic modules (1.2.63)
Controllers output values more than once if new values are received at the input at the same time as the end of the timeout.
- The data points of the timers cannot be read using the data point monitor of the GPA.
- Save project copy on device function may fail with large projects.
To perform the update the Gira Project Assistant V 2.6 is required. It is recommended to always use the latest available GPA version. Please follow the instructions in the enclosed documentation.